This two-day course is designed to provide attendees with a thorough understanding of the design, implementation and verification of the ISO 22000 standard.
The course includes the concept of a Food Safety Management System, the principles and format of ISO 22000, control measures to develop and support the Food Safety Management System. Review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 and lastly the certification audit process.
Gain the knowledge and skills to understand the concept of your food safety management system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with regulatory and GFSI benchmarked food safety standard requirements.
What You’ll Do
- Explaination of the requirements of ISO 22000 standard
- Guidance on PRP, OPRP and CCP determination. Exercises performed in learning environment for different industries.
- Development of a pre-requisite programme (PRP).
- Group and individual discussions during training sessions
Learning Assessment: A 10-question open ended exam follows the conclusion of the course. Upon successful completion of the course requirements (attendance and passing score of 65% or greater) participants will receive an NSF Certificate of Accomplishment.
Prerequisite(s): A strong food safety background is required.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand definitions of terminology eg PRP, OPRP, CCP, verification, validation etc
- Understand the ISO 22000 and additional requirements
- Apply knowledge to determine OPRP, CCP, PRP’s and develop plans of implementation
- Understand what is regarded as objective evidence of implementation
- Guided to implement a Food safety management system and prepare for certification
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org one week prior to your class.
*Prerequisite for this course is a good understanding of the HACCP Principles
Who should attend
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Industry Personnel looking to implement
- and/or improve their facility’s FSSC 22000 Documentation
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Managers and Personnel
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers and Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers