HACCP Training for Processors
The HACCP method underlies all food safety programs, including GFSI schemes, and is a preventive approach to food safety.
This IACET and International HACCP Alliance accredited training program is designed to provide you a thorough understanding of the concepts and application of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) method for assessing, identifying and controlling hazards. In this course, you will gain the knowledge, confidence and skills to apply the Codex 12 steps to HACCP to develop, implement and maintain a HACCP-based food safety management system.
Learning Assessment: An 80-question multiple-choice exam follows the conclusion of the course. Upon successful completion of the course requirements (attendance and passing score) participants will receive an NSF Certificate of Accomplishment.
Prerequisites: A strong understanding and working knowledge of prerequisite programs/cGMPs is required.
Upon successful completion, attendees will be able to:
- Identify and discuss food safety hazards associated with PRPs and production processes
- Determine control measures for identified significant hazards
- Construct and verify a process flow diagram
- Conduct a hazard analysis of the production process
- Identify critical control points, critical limits, monitoring methods and corrective actions
- Verify the HACCP System
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class. This also includes if you have any special dietary requirements.
Who should attend
- Engineering, Maintenance and Sanitation Managers, Supervisors and Personnel
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Safety Technicians, Specialists and Personnel
- Food Safety and Compliance Managers
- Global Food Safety Managers and Personnel
- HACCP Coordinator, Specialist and Team Members
- Owners/Operations of Food Manufacturing Business
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Production Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Supervisors and Technicians
- QA/QC Specialists and Personnel
- Quality and Food Safety Technologists
- R&D Managers and Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
- All food related industry personnel responsible for receiving, storing, staging, preparing, processing, loading, shipping and transport of food and food related products.