FSSC Food Fraud & Defence
This one-day course is designed to provide attendees with a thorough understanding of what is expected from FSSC regarding Food Fraud & Food Defense.
The course is designed to help you know how to protect your brand and your facility from intentional harm. This will drive the requirement for a robust food defense plan.
It will equip delegateswith the tools to quantify, detect and help prevent faud, while building and anti-fraud business culture.
What You’ll Do –aktiwiteite tydens die kursus?
- Think like a criminal – to allow you to understand the opportunities in the food supply chain where fraud can take place
- Vulnerability Assessment (Raw Materials) – the exercise is designed to make you assess the risk of food fraud in relation to raw materials
- Vulnerability Assessment (Suppliers) – the exercise is designed to make you assess the risk food fraud in relation to suppliers within a supply chain
Learning Assessment: A a 10-question multiple-choice exam follows the conclusion of the course. Upon successful completion of the course requirements (attendance and passing score of 65% or greater) participants will receive an NSF Certificate of Accomplishment.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Analyze the risks in your process and determine vulnerable areas in your operations
- Differentiate between Vulnerability Analysis and Critical Control Point (VACCP) and Threat Assessment and Critical Control Point (TACCP)
- Begin to document your food defense plan
- Develop and implement mitigation strategies to protect against intentional adulteration
- Reduce the cost of food fraud in your business
- Identify the opportunities for food fraud and act on them
- Notice the signs of food fraud
- Build resilience to food fraud
NSF is committed to accommodating the learning requirements of all of our stakeholders. If you require special assistance for any reason, please contact email@example.com one week prior to your class.
Who should attend
- Certification Managers
- Facility Managers
- Food Safety & Quality Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Ingredient Suppliers
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Plant Managers/Supervisors
- Process Engineers
- Product Development/R&D/Food Technologists
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA/QC Personnel
- Quality Systems Managers & Personnel
- Regulatory Authorities & Personnel
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Security Managers involved in managing food operations or having responsibility for security of food facilities
- Business Directors
- Food Technologist
- Product Developers